- Greater Horsepower -the HTXD6i features a 55 HP Yanmar 4TNV turbo diesel engine that produces 20% more horsepower than the previous generation design.
- Greater Fuel Efficiency-operating costs are reduced by an electronic governor that delivers only the precise amount of fuel required to meet engine load.
- SmartPitch control allows operator to synchronize the pitch of both rotors with the simple touch of a button.
- Power Management senses load and adjusts hydraulic pump stroke to ensure the unit operates at peak efficiency under all conditions. Eliminates engine bogging under severe loads.
- Proportional hydraulic steering has been enhanced and offers improved responsiveness with minimal effort on the part of the operator.
- Cruise Control enables operator to electronically lock in preferred rotor speed and reduces fatigue.
- Hydrostatic drive consistently delivers the high torque required for pan applications and the high speed for final finishing.
- Ergonomic seat features armrests and provides essential back support. All controls and warning lights are convenient to the operator.
- Automatic shut-down beneath the seat stops the rotors from turning if the operator stands up while the engine is running.
|Engine||Yanmar Turbo Diesel|
|Blades per Rotor||6|
|Path Width||92 in||2330 mm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||11 gal||42 L|
|Run Time||2.36 gal/hr|
|Overall Length||95 in||2413 mm|
|Overall Width||48 in||1219.2 mm|
|Overall Height||57 in||1447.8 mm|
|Operating Weight||2,100 lb||952 kg|