- Unparalleled UV resistance
- Fast setting formula reduces downtime
- Large shave-time window allows for greater flexibility in scheduling joint filling operations
- Tough performance reduces floor joint repairs and maintenance
- Will cure in temperatures as low as -20° F (-29°C)
- No bubbles/foaming when used in damp joints
- Less moisture-sensitive than standard polyureas
- Available in 33 standard colors
- Concrete construction & control joints
- Crack and joint repair for old floors
- Industrial and commercial floors
- Freezer floors
- EUCO QWIKjoint UVR complies with ACI 302 performance recommendations regarding construction joint fillers.
EUCO QWIKjoint UVR is a two-component product packaged in 22 oz (600 mL) side-by-side cartridges (12/case) and 10 gal (37.9 L) kits for all 33 standard colors. The mix ratio for all packaging sizes is 1:1.