- Safe to use – easy to apply
- Works quickly and effectively
- Provides up to 1/4” (6 mm) depth retardation
- Reduces cost of mechanically preparing surfaces for waterproofing, stucco or plaster application
- Etch depth can be adjusted as desired
- Creation of exposed aggregate surfaces
- Precast panels
- Decorative sidewalks and walkways
- Bond improvement for water-proofing materials
- Slip-resistant surfaces
- Formulations for both horizontal and vertical
- CONCRETE SURFACE RETARDER F & S are packaged in 55 gal (208 L) drums and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.
- CONCRETE SURFACE RETARDER S is also available in cases of 6/1 gal (3.8 L) units.